We give young people and organisations opportunities to develop an international outlook. This includes:
- ensuring people in tertiary education and research institutes get access, partnerships, training and collaboration which contribute to more prosperous, sustainable and equitable societies
- providing students, teachers and researchers in the UK and partner countries, through the Newton Fund, access to partnerships, training and collaborations which develop their careers and produce high quality teaching, learning and research
- delivering high quality, secure, compliant and trustworthy assessment services and products
- development of on-line platforms linking schools to the UK
- enriching people’s lives through arts and culture and ensuring cultural heritage is valued
- enabling partners to internationalise their work, increase their profile and access new audiences and market opportunities in the cultural sector in the UK.
Find out more about our current programmes of work in this area below on our local country websites.