Helping 3- to 12-year-olds gain an increasing sense of themselves, their community and the world around them
The IPC is one of the fastest-growing curriculum choices in the world today, used by over 1,800 schools in over 90 different countries.
It is a comprehensive curriculum for 3- to 12-year-olds, made up of over 130 exciting, engaging and globally relevant thematic units of work, which are designed around a clear process of learning and with specific learning goals for subject, personal and international learning.
Each IPC unit of work is designed around one core purpose: improving children’s learning. Our world-class writers have created a range of cross-curricular units based on globally relevant themes that excite children and teachers alike. They are designed to nurture children’s personal qualities and develop international mindedness.
The IPC offer to schools consists of:
- Clear IPC process of learning, philosophy and pedagogy.
- Learning Goals including personal goals, subject goals and international goals.
- 130 Units of Learning that guide teachers’ planning and provide lesson ideas.
- My-Fieldwork online portal to support planning, sharing, webinars and resources.
- Self-Review Process - the ‘Bottom Line Nine’ criteria which is a set of rubrics for schools to measure their effectiveness with the IPC.
- Accreditation Process (optional) that validates effective use of the IPC.
- Assessment for Learning (AfL) rubrics to provide tracking on skills development and an online tracking system through our partner organisation, Classroom Monitor.
- Full professional learning programme for IPC (F2F, online and blended).