Inspiration and ideas, tailored to your needs
We can organise study visits and educational tours to the UK on a wide range of topics. They are suitable for national, regional and school strategic leaders, including senior policy makers and governmental agencies, as well as teachers and other school-based colleagues.
Study visits look at best practices and latest trends in the school sectors in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland and are tailored specifically for your audience. They can include:
- visits to outstanding schools, including job shadowing opportunities
- workshops with experts and formal training courses
- visits to education events such as BETT or the Scottish Learning Festival
Our areas of expertise include:
- teacher training and development
- curriculum design and reform
- school leadership
- SEND and inclusion
- ICT/digital literacy
- early years
- creativity/arts education
- quality assurance.
We can offer a complete package of support for your study visit, including:
- advice to help build your programme and comprehensive support with all logistics
- an extended network of high-profile speakers and innovative schools
- a highly experienced education consultant to lead the programme.
- 100% of participants stated that the standard of the programme was excellent
- 100% of participants stated that the quality of service was excellent
- 100% of participants are planning to review significantly their approach to developing more successful schools as a result of attending.
“I came expecting “out of the world” or “throwing away the box” approaches, and you did not disappoint. I’m going back reloaded with action points.”
Want to find out more?
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and get a bespoke quote.