How did governments and schools in the Americas region deal with the pandemic? What can we expect from now on? How can we plan for 2021? These are some of the main questions that will be answered in the webinar Impact and Lessons Learned from School Closings in the Americas, in which we will share with our attendees the measures that were implemented during 2020, the perspectives of different stakeholders in the education system and the main findings and conclusions of the 2020 research applied in 11 countries, 5,218 teachers surveyed, in the words of 63 expert voices.
- Government initiatives in the Americas region
- Support for students and families
- Responses from teachers and management teams
- Experiences and good practices in Latin America
Connect on April 15 at 13:00 GMT-5 through the accounts of our partner, Varkey Foundation.
The event will be simulcast on Facebook and YouTube. You can choose your preferred platform from the links below.
- Agustín Porres, Regional Director for Latam, Varkey Foundation
- Leonela Navarrete, Mendoza Center Coordinator, Varkey Foundation
- Graham Stanley, English for Education Systems Lead for the Americas region, British Council